Sunday, March 21, 2010

19th campfire n 12th skill competition

I went to clb scount n ranger campfire. Actually I felt sorry to them, as a senior to you all, i didn't give any help to you all. Yet, I was at home today (planned to do assignment,ended up faceboking) instead of went school earlier to have a look on what's going on. Luckily still have many of others.

ok!! I still know few of the members. This form 5 is the last batch of members I did lead before, if not mistake. There is a member wooikuan, I was her faci in BBA primary camp. I can still remember, she joins GG is me me who insisted her to sign up during her orientation week. I was form 4 and actually just lead them for almost half year.

After one year, i went to their training camp, she was patrol leader. I felt quite guilty, when i saw she become darker, but is glad to she who looks tougher. She was a girl that look so innocent and a lil of da xiao jie. Today, she already form 5, I am really happy to see the growing up of her. She is going to graduate lo, so hopefully you have your own plan and keep the good things that you learnt. =)

Many people have wrong assumption to gg and scout activities. But you will never know We actually learn lots from all the activities. We become tougher (sure, because we have to stand all the punishment ==), We know how to lead, We know how bonding, We build our friendship and etc....

Went back to campfire and recalled lots of the old memories. How we got punishment, how we punished back the juniors, how we was tiring on the preparation, what was the shame stuff that we did....

I miss that time.

Three members just told me how they hate me before. The reason is so funny. Haha!!! Yea!! i can remember that. I know there are many more to know and thus i was thinking about having a chit-chat section with all of them, see how hateful was me...

To me, the campfire style change a lot, but actually is me who changed i think. A different feeling joins the campfire. I am actually shocks when i suddenly felt regret why i was not taking the guider test? I should go for it...
Perhaps, i will back to school again during weekend to help them. Will I? i don't know...

During this few years, I have actually changed a lot. Sadly to say that, i have forgotten many things that i learnt before. Like punctuality, I was punished by senior frequently as i alway late. Overslept!! Haiz... I learnt those stuff, I trained hard to improve, but after several years, i forgot how actually I used to discipline myself.

Friend said, don't break your promise even the very small one.., /yeap... This is so true...
But right, i still alway break my promises... xD

SO, for me, attitude and discipline are the most important things in our life. Yet,we need to alway understand and clear what we want and keep remind ourself how to change it...

OB stated, Learning is the process of changing behavior... So, I know i very bad, but don't self hate, this is the process of learning....

BUT, don't OVER ya ^^

2 comments :