Friday, August 19, 2011

4 months holiday

I am officially starts my university 2nd year holiday now. 
=)
What I did during this period?
Yes, working have occupied more than half.
And, unbelievable, I promise my boss to be a part-timer when my school reopen.
Um... I don't know why? 
The paid is low,
but I will help him at least one semester la.. 
Hopefully, I can handle it. 

If you ask me, are you enjoy your holiday?
The answer should be OKAY lo... haha!!
For me,
The most right choice I make was joining 2 camps
and there is another 1 coming soon. 
The 1st camp I was KDM (Kem Dhamma Mandarin)
I am so glad to be there, 
There is the place where  I find myself again, 
and there is the place which initiated me to join the 2nd camp.
Actually I am always a serious girl, 
most of my friends know it, right?
I should say, most of my friends who worked with me before will know it.
Then, the 1st camp did change my style in 2nd camp.
Haha!!! Nice...
But, I should say sorry to my faci in KDM, 
as I was too aggressive to learn in that camp. 
They are so GREAT, Thanks =)

Then I started my working life,
First, I worked in an air-cond wholesale shop.
The reason I quit was the place is too hot.
Then I did work some part time, 
ENFRAGROW promoter.
4 days, 
It is a very easy job, but we have to stand for whole day,
they are actually running on project 
so I just manage to join 4days. 

What's next? 
My current job = CARESMART salesgirl.
Actually we are new shop, and many people still don't know the existence of us.
There is totally no customer in afternoon time
So 4 of us jz sit in a line and talking non-sense.
We can read book / read papers, 
but the worst is the time passed very slow.
After I read the whole papers 
the time is still early. 
Really boring some of the time
And my sisters keep nagging at me 
said 
I just learn to WASTE money in this job. 
I got the same feeling too... 
Too bad. 
So now, I stop the work lo...
And hehe!!!1 Officially starts my holiday.... =)

Ooopss....
Yup, my bf did come to find me few times during this holiday. 
He drove here every time and I know he will be verytired
and he came by bus at the last time.
Tired too, but at least better.
Thank you dear. =)

During this holiday
Got outing with family, friends, and boyfriend too...
So by right, my holiday is quite enjoy :-p


''Caresmart''

4 comments :

  1. can 'sai meng' (cantonese) liao lo~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx... i cnt speak cantonese at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. ask ur sweet heart lah~ haha! must learn cantonese now~ so important~

    ReplyDelete
  4. why is it so important ya? i should learn english harder instead of cantonese i think. haha

    ReplyDelete