Saturday, September 24, 2011

4 days meditation camp


The line in my hostel is too lag, this cause me cannot even load the blogger page. I want to continue the story of my busy holidays la =P

30/8/11-3/9/11 where most of you were having your holiday. While, I went to a meditation camp with boyfriend lead by 继持师父 at 吉打十字港佛教会。

I still like meditation even though I still unable to catch up with the technique. I was very excited during the application of this camp, while the long holiday has diminished my anticipation to this camp especially when I knew we have to wake up at 4.30am. Luckily, boyfriend push me and I know we got no rights to quit without any excuses. Peaople have prepared for us what…

As expected we were the youngest at there. Lolx.. The meditation camp is 1st being organized in Kedah, and so the response was not so good. There were just 27 members in the camp. I am sure, the master and 3 committees (yes only 3, proud of them), felt quite sad, may the camp can get better response next year.
So… yes… we sat at there, tried not to think anything, tried to peace our mind all day, every day. There were some warm up and cool down exercises in between la. And There were some other meditation method like, walk slowly, running too. But the main focus was sitting at there. If compare to last time, this time I felt harder to focus on breath and I just hope the time passed faster on the first 2 days. When you force yourself too tight during the meditation, you will feel very suffer. And what I get from this experience is working life is more stressful and tired than study life.

The first meditation camp I joined was January, held on weekend, school day. I felt more relax at there, and easier to peace my mind. While this time was totally different, I slept most of the time, but fortunately I can use the technique on the last 2 days.

I don’t make any promise this time, like must meditation every day, as I know myself very well, I will not do it. I just tell myself grab the chance to join camp, haha!!! The reason for joining meditation camp is still the same, for RELAXING…

I am a girl who like to force myself. I live under pressure most of the time I know, (and I know many of you don’t know.) I like to think non sense every day, I like to imagine the unrealistic…. I am so so so ….. So I like meditation, an excuse and also a chance for my brain to rest =P

Oo yup, I met a very funny uncle there, and I hope to see him again. He said, this is the first time he join camp, and he thought through meditation he can gain some “shen tong” hhahah!! He is so funny. He is good friend to my boyfriend. WHY? Haha!!! This is actually the 1st camp to both of them, and both of them have no idea what is this about. So… Both of them slack off during the meditation. Haha!! Curi-cur open eyes and move their legs, and this and that when everyone are concentrate to use the technique. HAhahah!!
Ooo yea! All of us have to keep silence every seconds except the last day.

So if you are interested too, just have a try. Let’s go… =P
 visit this for more info =P

No comments :

Post a Comment