Sunday, July 28, 2013

Diary from Mabul island, Sabah

22 July 2013 | Saturday | 11.30pm
- A blog post wrote in Mabul Island :P -

Mabul is a freaking pretty island. A island near to Kapalai Island and Sipadan. 3 of these pretty islands are so called Sabah's Golden Triangle.

We stayed in the house on the water, this is my very first time experiencing so. Whenever I opened my door I can see the crystal clear water, I can smell the saltyness of sea and I can feel the caress of sea breeze. I like this feeling. It was so relaxing.

We cannot resist the sexiness of the sea, thus, we were playing in the sexy sea water in less than 15minutes arrival. the water under our hostel wasnt that deep, and I still managed to stand on the land 
by tipping up my leg.

There were many star fishes. I caught some and it was frightening and protecting itself  by strengthening the body and it became hard and strong. While, when I layed it on my palm, it started to relax itself, the body started to turn softer, and the legs were stretching out and grabbing on my palm. Particularly I don't like this feeling, it was sucking my skin. I released it to their home and continue to enjoy myself in the water. I was so brave to play and swam quite a distance was due to the accompanying of my personal life guard. *winks*

There was only one area that have some pretty fishes, it was a place that kind liked rubbishing area. there were chairs, unused iron rack. the fishes were swimming around the dumping stuff. I felt quite scary to go nearer and I did it after that. oh gosh, they were shy and they kept escaping from me. ok, I know there will be more prettier creatures waiting for me the next day. After a light bath, we walked to discover deeper of the island. *Our hostel is located at the local residential area, there are shop selling snacks, there are school, there are ... there are many coconut trees, and sad case which I hope not to remember is there are many rubbish. I felt a lil disappointing to see the rubbish and I saw them littering as thinking the sea is the dustbin. This is really sad. how can them be so cruel to the pretty venue, how can them be hurting the sexy sea. I wonder how long can the beauty sustains. It will be very regretful to know the fadeness of mabul's pretty. 
A short walk on the beach and we returned to hostel to have our dinner. Bf insisted to go around the island again to see whether we can meet any turtle laying egg. While, I was tired and lazy and I rejected. I slept earlier at night and leave him enjoy the sea himself.

I slept at 8.30pm and woke up at around 11.30pm. Then, I opened the door and I sat on the balcony in front of my room, I can still see the clear water even the sky turned dark. It was so cool and I jotted down the feeling today, in Mabul. After sitting there for about one hour, I saw a big thing swam through. Oh gosh to my surprise it was a big turtle. I was so lucky as I never know that I can meet one here right in front my room. I ran instantly to the room to wake up my bf, 
" wei turtle, wake up is turtle "
I believed that he was enjoying a sweet dream and he responded " r, turtle, r what turtle. he was thinking whether to wake but he love sea creature so much and woke up instantly. the turtle was still there, swam steadily and raise its head on the surface to breath. yer... it was so cute, and pretty. Our excitement caught the attention of the others, everyone was yelling. I felt I was so lucky as they never met one where they have been here for a few days. The pretty fellow didn't stay any longer and it swam slowly and smoothly into the sea again. I was really happy and we sat on the balcony and drenched ourselves in the calm sea, enjoyed the night sky. It was cloudy and thus we didn't have the chance to witness the starry night. But the night was also warmly and charming.
We had some Chit - Chat with the boatmen of another company and they told us that there are more beauty islands nearby. The pretty night was ended after a black out. yay...

The sunset from Mabul :P

No comments :

Post a Comment