Sunday, October 9, 2011

Daorae at 6/10/2011

Daorae (Korean BBQ restaurant at Bayan Baru)

That day,
I went Daorae with the closest friends of mine in USM. - the saujana gang
Everyone have get their loan or scholarship
and wanted to gather so we were there =P

So glad to have the accompany of them in my university life.

I am sad to say, some of them are going to leave us next year,
and there is a high probability this is the last semester for me to live with my roommate....
I think I gonna miss her so so so much. :'-(

She really cheers my life in USM
She is very crazy (but she hear the nagging of me)
She eat a lot (so she accompany me to have supper whenever I request)
She is "night chicken (so I will worry her when she sleep before 12pm)
She is naughty (and we did many sia sui thingy together)
She is ......

Oh my god,
I can't believe my eyes are wet now to talk about this,
There are the others more in the gang....

Shirlyn - the best friend of me since secondary school,
she is also crazy like roommate
shirlyn, roommate and me are the type of girl like very straight forward,
How to describe the characteristic of us??
Um.... maybe I can say
We are "brothers" more than sisters.

We (especially shirlyn, roommate) always blink out some weird ideas...
For eg, this small gathering

One lovely day,
Shirlyn suggested to go for gathering.

On that day, everyone were so excited
after co-curricular
I thought I am the earliest to reach room
Who knows,
all of them have been there and started to shout here and there
*our way of communication, I bet the whole building can hear our sound*
After everything done, we headed to find a suitabke place for our gathering.

Daorae 
and order some food...
 Grilled pork

Egg

 Some kimchii, egg, chili......


The main one - Kimchii steamboat

Here we are

Shirlyn and Chia Wei

Captain and Jia Min

Going back 

Another take

Again =P 

Lastly, roommate and me :-)
*someone suggested me to wear hair band*

Sincerely appreciate the existence of you gals in my life... 
I love you all so much.... 

2 comments :

  1. "Oh my god,
    I can't believe my eyes are wet now to talk about this,"
    so 感性。。。? hahahahaha


    lenglui tl

    ReplyDelete
  2. write song nia la... no need believe

    ReplyDelete