Sunday, October 9, 2011

spaghetti.... yummy yummy

haha!!!
This is my second times cook spaghetti....
but both of them are totally different from each other =P

The first spaghetti I cooked needs more steps and ingredients...
This time, the spaghetti just need
a) spaghetti noodle,
b) luncheon meat and
c) mayonnaise.

I ate this spaghetti few weeks before in Ipoh,
*My bf cooked*
We went for picnic in Ipoh that time.
Oopss.. yup.. it was my first time to realize that Perak got such clean sea,
how clean? (better than anywhere in Penang). *sincerely

Oopss.. I still want to add one place I went in Ipoh,
The Sunway Lost World Hot Spring...
Its very cool place to go.
Believe me.... Don't miss out when you go to Ipoh.

Topic back to my Spaghetti,
Step to cook spaghetti, (easy and simple spaghetti I should say)
1) First, I cooked the noodle and fried the luncheon meat,
(remember to add salt in the boiling water which is used to cook the noodle)

2) Then, keep it about 8minutes,
(depends, if you use "low fire" then should cook longer, just to make sure the noodle is deeply cooked.)

3)Fried the luncheon meat.
4)Prepared a bowl of ice water,
5)Rinse the cooked spaghetti noodle in the ice water and keep it in one container
6)Keep the spaghetti noodle in the fridge
7)Keep the luncheon meat well
8)Above all, wait for the next day morning....
9)Sleep / Online....
10)Wake up on the next morning and mix everything (spaghetti noodle, mayonnaise, luncheon meat) together.

yummy yummy...
The spaghetti I cooked is exactly the same steps my bf did
The one he cooked was very delicious....
I am not sure how is mine??
I hope it is delicious too... hehe!!!

2 comments :

  1. fuyoh! lost world very syok ar? den must find someday go play d...haha

    lenglui tl

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup... i think can go ipoh 1 day de, morning go gua tempurung... afternoon go eat. night go hotspring....

    ReplyDelete